CAMP SCHEDULE 2023
Hitting Camp 2023
Saturday, October 21st - 6-7 PM
Saturday, October 28th - 12-1 PM
Tuesday, October 31st - 6-7PM
Tuesday, November 7th - 8-9 PM
Tuesday, November 14th - 8-9 PM
Saturday, November 18th - 2-3 PM
Sunday, November 26th - 3-4 PM
Friday, December 1st - 8-9 PM
Saturday, December 9th - 4-5 PM
Saturday, December 16th - 8-9 PM
Hitting camps are designed for 13U & 15U players looking to improve their hitting skills throughout the Fall/Winter months. We work to improve balance, mechanics, approach at the plate, contact and power.
The camp will be located at the home of Going Yard, the Gordie Howe Sports Complex 1303 Ave P South.
- Please have your player bring all baseball equipment he/she owns, including bats, helmets, and gloves.
- Preferred attire is baseball pants and a baseball-related shirt, but wind pants or sweat pants are also perfectly fine.
- Please have your players wear running shoes as opposed to cleats
- Please bring a water bottle, or sports drinks to stay hydrated throughout the day.
13U & 15U.
Credits are $35 a session. Purchase them here --->
PAYMENT / REGISTRATION
1. Click the button below, and navigate to our credit packages. You will find 1, 6, or 12 class credit packages. Purchase your class credits. (You can pay using a credit card through PayPal without logging into an account.)
2. Once your credit has been purchased you can navigate to the Schedule below (also found in the main menu of the website.) Go to the date of the camp you would like to attend and click on the event. You can then apply your credit to that day and you are officially registered.
3. If you have any complications purchasing credits on our website or app, please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know which dates you would like your player to attend. We will manually get them registered, and issue an invoice to you via e-mail within 3 to 5 business days.